Fail GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WiiGhost's GM App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WiiGhost
SyncGunZ Member

WiiGhost's GM App Empty
PostSubject: WiiGhost's GM App   WiiGhost's GM App I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 0:45

ign- WiiGhost

contact info- NintendoWiiGhost@hotmail.com

location- Mt.Gilead,NC,USA

time zone- gmt -5

languages- english, laotian, and some spanish

activity time-startin school soon, so Weekdays 3-10pm weekends-on alot...

age-13

what i can do for this server-everything a gm does, moderate,ban,give advive,etc...

why i should be hired- well i think i can do this job nicely, and i have a great personality.

progams- blender thants it, but i can use ps and gimp, but they are messin up rite now.....

proof- too lazii Sleep

(sorry its not the format,but it wouldnt let me copy n paste)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Owner
Brandon

WiiGhost's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiiGhost's GM App   WiiGhost's GM App I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 0:47

Show the effort while making an application this is sloppy and does not look good. I will give you another chance if you want to copy / paste our format you have to close GunZ. Also please out time / effort in your application makes it seem like you want the job unlike this one.
Back to top Go down
WiiGhost
SyncGunZ Member

WiiGhost's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiiGhost's GM App   WiiGhost's GM App I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 1:34

Sorry Brandon, but i really do want this job, please consider it , ty Smile

In-Game Name:
WiiGhost

Contact Info:
NintendoWiiGhost@hotmail.com

Time Zone:
GMT -5:00

Languages spoken:
Enlish,Laotian,and some Spanish

Activity Time:
(*Note* Make sure u post on what days you will be on and for how long)
Starting school soon, so idk how long, but every day Very Happy

What I can do for the server:
i can try to get more ppl to this server, and if im hired, i can keep the server under control, welcome new members, help out members, and when im more experienced, maybe i can become a dev here :]

Why I should be hired:
Well, im very dedicated and loyal, and if u give me some sort of task, i wont hestitate to do it =D

Programs used:
(If Any)
Ummm, Blender mostly, but i do use Gimp/Photoshop

Proof of work:
(If Any)
Here is a sniper i made, sorry if its not that good, but im not that experienced yet =/

https://s552.photobucket.com/albums/jj338/wiighost/?action=view&current=sniper00.jpg

Ok, i took the time to give u guys a better gm app, hope u guys hire me Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony
SyncGunZ Member

WiiGhost's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiiGhost's GM App   WiiGhost's GM App I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 1:49

If Anything Moderator or gamemaster for u since i am head dev and i control dev types ur better off with that until u get more experiencing with blender so stick to Moderator or gamemaster my suggestion is do moderator and work ur way up to what u would like to be which is gamemaster its better to prove urself then to prove none just remember that. Challenging urself to make an effort is what we like to see and that's all i got to say.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Head GameMaster
Scott

WiiGhost's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiiGhost's GM App   WiiGhost's GM App I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug - 2:55

Denied, although brandon gave you a second chance, the sloppy first app left a bad impression.

And your second app sounded pretty generic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WiiGhost's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiiGhost's GM App   WiiGhost's GM App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WiiGhost's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fail GunZ :: Application :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: