Fail GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D= might be off for a while

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donald
SyncGunZ Member
Donald

D= might be off for a while Empty
PostSubject: D= might be off for a while   D= might be off for a while I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug - 14:15

well if you didn't know in toronto ontario a bunch of tornados touched the ground and causes havoc in toronto. So i may be offline a bit due to that. Luckily no one was hurt but a 11 yr old kid was killed.
Back to top Go down
Hoodlom
SyncGunZ Member

PostSubject: Re: D= might be off for a while   D= might be off for a while I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug - 14:19

Donald wrote:
well if you didn't know in toronto ontario a bunch of tornados touched the ground and causes havoc in toronto. So i may be offline a bit due to that. Luckily no one was hurt but a 11 yr old kid was killed.

Omg, I feel so bad =[
Back to top Go down
Donald
SyncGunZ Member
Donald

PostSubject: Re: D= might be off for a while   D= might be off for a while I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug - 16:05

Hoodlom wrote:
Donald wrote:

Omg, I feel so bad =[

i know...the kid...never knew him =O hurricane bill is going to hit ....so thats 2 desasters in less than a week >.> i really am scared after the tornado it ripped someones roof right off and the hurricane looks bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D= might be off for a while   D= might be off for a while I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D= might be off for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fail GunZ :: General :: General-
Jump to: